Here’s a short-but-sweet wish list for Julia’s first Wish List Thursday link party over at Open Hand Living.
With Christmas just one week away, I wish for:
- Enough time, efficiency and persistance to complete all the homemade gifts I’d planned to give this holiday season.
- More time for blogging.
- A good, loving, permanent home for my two foster kittens. They’re now 7 months old and spayed, and very much ready to go. Don’t get me wrong, I love having them around – but my two cats are tired of sharing the love.
- The adorable, wall-mounted glass vases from HomArt. I wish I could find a photo of them, but I can not. Sigh.
- Gloves that truly, actually keep my fingers warm, even when camping.
- The mental capacity to finish teaching myself how to build my blog template and FTP-it properly to my own domain name.
All that being said, however, let me just remind you (and myself) that I am very thankful for what I do have. There are many people out there, this year more than ever before, who have been forced to wish for much more serious things – such as not losing their homes, finding jobs, and putting food on their tables.
And with that being said, goodnight.